Projects and Courses
1. A dissertation project that explores the ways in which massive emigration from Scotland to North America in the late eighteenth century forced Scots living at home and in the colonies to reevaluate the benefits of their participation in the British Empire.
2. A digital exhibit using Neatline that maps the emigration of Scots to North America in the late eighteenth century.
3. A collaboration with Carol Guarneri in constructing a companion MapScholar site for a forthcoming edited volume exploring the interdisciplinary eighteenth century.
4. An article probing George III’s assessment of British America in the era of the American Revolution.
5. An article examining Loyalist propaganda in New York in the late 1770s.
I am not teaching in Spring 2016.